Afilias is the current .VC ccTLD registry operator
Rules of Registration: The following rules
must be followed when registering a .vc domain name:
- domain names may include only letters, numbers, or hyphen ("-");
- domain names cannot have more than 63 characters, not including extensions;
- minimum length of a domain name is 2 characters, not including extensions;
- domain names may not begin with a hyphen; there are no IDNs allowed.
* How are .VC domain name registration applications processed? * .VC domain names are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
* What is the first step of the registration process? * You must first make sure the domain name you want is available.
* How can I check to see if the domain name I want is available? * Use the whois service to make sure the domain name you want is available.